Reading link up there
Living the Dream
Highlight the correct answer, or type in what you think is correct.
- What does NASA stand for?
- a) North American Space Association
- b) National Aeronautical & Space Association
- c) National American Sports Association
- d) No Aliens Seen Anywhere
- What is Mana Vautier’s job at NASA?
- a) Astronaut Engineer b) Aeronautics Agent
- c) Aeronautic Engineer d) Aeronautics Agent
- What caused the space shuttle Columbia to crash in February 2003?
- a) was not flown correctly b) damage to right wing
- c) damage to left wing d) nobody knows
- True or False: The International Space Station is 500km above the Earth’s surface.
- a) True b) False
- How many times does the International Space Station circle the Earth every day?
- a) One time b) Four times
c) Twelve times d) Eighteen times