Hello there. For my todays reading work i have Easy as 1,2,3. Now the girl in the story is trying to survive the deadliest maze on a planet because her space ship broke and has to save her brother tane to. But yea. If you want to read it there here you go Text link
But while that goodbye!!
Reading link up there
Living the Dream
Highlight the correct answer, or type in what you think is correct.
- What does NASA stand for?
- a) North American Space Association
- b) National Aeronautical & Space Association
- c) National American Sports Association
- d) No Aliens Seen Anywhere
- What is Mana Vautier’s job at NASA?
- a) Astronaut Engineer b) Aeronautics Agent
- c) Aeronautic Engineer d) Aeronautics Agent
- What caused the space shuttle Columbia to crash in February 2003?
- a) was not flown correctly b) damage to right wing
- c) damage to left wing d) nobody knows
- True or False: The International Space Station is 500km above the Earth’s surface.
- a) True b) False
- How many times does the International Space Station circle the Earth every day?
- a) One time b) Four times
c) Twelve times d) Eighteen times