Malo’ele’e/Hello and I hope you are having a good time.Today as you can see my response is about Tonga. Now I hope you enjoy this one because this is actually one of my favourite task I was doing because it has so many amazing facts here but that is just it from me so now goodbye!!
Hello their. For today my text i responded was Tautai. What i liked about this text that it was very entertaining so yeah. Please check it out!!
Hello there. For todays response to text we have u-turn. For this response to text it was really about how drama happened and its trying to take a U-Turn so everything will be okay. Now what i really liked about this response to text that it was quite funny in my head and it was really easy to do this. What i didn’t like was the story part because it was quite a weird story and hard to explain. But anyways thats it so now have a nice day goodbye!!
Hi there. Welcome to my blog. Today for my response to text we have video games as you see and for my response to text is where i read an article and then there is questions i have to answer and they are in the article. Now what was quite hard for me was the sentences but the best part was my explaining at the end. Now all good things have a end so i just wanna say goodbye now and please check out my response to text
Response to text
Hello there. For todays response to text we have computers once again. So the response to text will be down below and the link will be there too but i hope you learned something new with me. Anyways goodbye!
Computers .Response to text.
Hello there. Today for my response to text is about computers. I wanna show you my work after all that hard work. So please check it out here
But anyways thats it so goodbye now!
Reading link up there
Living the Dream
Highlight the correct answer, or type in what you think is correct.
- What does NASA stand for?
- a) North American Space Association
- b) National Aeronautical & Space Association
- c) National American Sports Association
- d) No Aliens Seen Anywhere
- What is Mana Vautier’s job at NASA?
- a) Astronaut Engineer b) Aeronautics Agent
- c) Aeronautic Engineer d) Aeronautics Agent
- What caused the space shuttle Columbia to crash in February 2003?
- a) was not flown correctly b) damage to right wing
- c) damage to left wing d) nobody knows
- True or False: The International Space Station is 500km above the Earth’s surface.
- a) True b) False
- How many times does the International Space Station circle the Earth every day?
- a) One time b) Four times
c) Twelve times d) Eighteen times