A: Talk to animals. B: Control the weather
I picked A.Well you know how we don’t understand animal and their life.Well first of all animals all around the world sometime suffer sadly but since i know how to talk to animals i would know what to do and call for help.And i would also be good friends with animals and teach them about human life and i would maybe learn about an animals life.If i picked B it maybe will be fun but then i would just forget about it like maybe after 2 weeks. So that is why I picked A.
Hello there. Today i wanna share you Anzac Response to text. If you don’t know what that day is then check my post below this one because it has the explanation. But while that here you go
But while that please check it out and i will kindly leave. Goodbye!
Hello there. For todays 4 facts we have Anzac day. Now if you don’t know what ANZAC day is then you came to the right place.
Anzac day was when Germany want to have war and it included NZ and Staya(Australia) and they were volunteered to fight in the war and Staya and NZ worked together to make peace and fight in the war.
Well now you know that the other facts are they for you and know i will kindly leave. Goodbye
Hello there. For my todays reading work i have Easy as 1,2,3. Now the girl in the story is trying to survive the deadliest maze on a planet because her space ship broke and has to save her brother tane to. But yea. If you want to read it there here you go Text link
But while that goodbye!!
Reading link up there
Living the Dream
Highlight the correct answer, or type in what you think is correct.
- What does NASA stand for?
- a) North American Space Association
- b) National Aeronautical & Space Association
- c) National American Sports Association
- d) No Aliens Seen Anywhere
- What is Mana Vautier’s job at NASA?
- a) Astronaut Engineer b) Aeronautics Agent
- c) Aeronautic Engineer d) Aeronautics Agent
- What caused the space shuttle Columbia to crash in February 2003?
- a) was not flown correctly b) damage to right wing
- c) damage to left wing d) nobody knows
- True or False: The International Space Station is 500km above the Earth’s surface.
- a) True b) False
- How many times does the International Space Station circle the Earth every day?
- a) One time b) Four times
c) Twelve times d) Eighteen times